When it comes to achieving the blowout of your dreams, you need three things: The products, the tools, and the technique. Luckily for you, SEEN has two out of the three covered. In this tutorial, we’re giving you step-by-step directions for a gorgeously soft, smooth, voluminous blowout at home.
But before we dive in, just a reminder about the beauty of SEEN… All of our vegan hair-care products are non-irritating, non-comedogenic, and safe for sensitive skin. They are also formulated without sulfates, phthalates, parabens, dyes, formaldehyde-releasing preservatives, or gluten—while avoiding many common allergens as well. This means that you never have to sacrifice the health of your skin (or body) in the name of beautiful hair. You can have both!
The products you need
- SEEN Shampoo and Conditioner: Envy-inducing blow-out results start in the shower. As an added bonus, a Harvard clinical trial found that using the fragrance-free versions of these products as a regimen reduces hair shedding by 44%.
- SEEN Blow-Out Creme: Formulated to deliver long-lasting body, bounce, and shine (without the use of silicones), this styling cream also provides the hair with protection against UV rays, pollution, and heat up to 450º Fahrenheit.
- SEEN Magic Serum: The secret for extra hair protection, nourishment, and strengthening along with next-level smoothness and shine, this featherweight fragrance-free serum can be cocktailed with Blow-Out Creme or used as a finishing touch after styling—and it’s proven to reduce breakage by 81% after a single use.
For the record, using SEEN’s Shampoo, Conditioner, and Blow-Out Creme as a regimen comes along with some incredible and proven results. How does a 306% increase in volume that lasts for eight hours and 74% less frizz sound?
The tools you need
- A blow-dryer
- A round, natural boar-bristle brush
The styling steps
- After shampooing and conditioning, detangle your hair with a wide-toothed comb.
- Rub a small amount of SEEN Blow-Out Creme between your palms. Use your fingers like a comb to distribute product evenly, starting at the roots for lift before working your way through the mid-lengths and ends. (If your hair is especially thick or needs extra moisture, reapply.)
- Begin blow-drying using your hands to remove excess moisture until the hair is 70% to 90% dry. (This step saves styling time and prevents sore muscles—unless you actually want to give your arms a workout.)
- Use a round, natural boar-bristle brush to smooth the hair and encourage movement. Remember to lift sections up and away from the roots to create volume. Once your hair is 100% dry, allow it to cool for long-lasting results. (You can use your blow-dryer’s cool setting to speed the process along.)
- Rub 2-5 drops of Magic Serum between your palms and gently rake through your mid-lengths to ends for extra shine, smoothing, and frizz control.
And there you have it… You’ll look like you just stepped out of the salon without leaving your bathroom—and you’ll have happy, healthy skin in addition to a great hair day!
 Randomized, controlled clinical trial of 29 patients with female pattern hair loss conducted by the Hair Loss Clinic at Harvard’s Mass General Hospital. Fragrance Free SEEN Shampoo and Conditioner used as a regimen for 6 months. Study included 29 patients with female pattern hair loss, including control patients.
 Independent 3rd party lab testing
 Independent 3rd party lab testing of SEEN Shampoo, Conditioner, and Blow-Out Creme used as a regimen compared to sebum-treated hair
 Independent 3rd party lab testing