CLARITY COSMETICS, INC.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect information about you in a range of ways, including:
- Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password as well as other information you directly give us on our Site and in interactions with us.
- Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
- Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) for a number of purposes, such as to identify account holders or allow us to hold selections in a shopping cart when a user leaves this website without checking out. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
Third Party Pixels and Cookies. When you visit our website, log in, register or open an email, cookies, ad beacons, and similar technologies may be used by our online data partners or vendors to associate these activities with information they or others have about you, including your email address. We (or service providers on our behalf) may then send communications and marketing to these email addresses. You may opt out of receiving this advertising by visiting https://app.
retention.com/optout. This information can also be found here: https://retention.com/ support/update-privacy-policy/
- Web beacons. Our web pages or e-mail messages may contain a small graphic image called a web beacon, which is sometimes also called a “clear gif”, that allows us to monitor and collect certain limited information about our users, such as the type of browser requesting the web beacon, the IP address of the computer that the web beacon is sent to and the time the web beacon was viewed. Web beacons can be very small or invisible to the user, but, in general, any electronic image viewed as part of a web page or e-mail, including html-based content, can act as a web beacon. We may use web beacons to count visitors to our web pages or monitor how our users navigate our website, and we may include web beacons in e-mail messages to count how many messages we sent were actually opened or acted upon. We may use web beacons to compile aggregate statistics about our website and marketing campaigns.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share your information with affiliates with whom we have joint marketing arrangements or with other third parties. If you do not want us to share your information with our marketing affiliates, then please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com.
- We employ companies to perform certain functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, processing credit cards, delivering packages, and services related to the design, maintenance and improvement of this Site and our database and related systems. These companies may have access to certain information that you have provided to us.
- We may use the services of third parties to collect and use information about your visits to and interactions with our website through the use of technologies such as cookies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We value your privacy and the information you consent to share in relation to our SMS marketing service. We use this information to send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES
The website may contain links to other websites of entities and third parties that are not necessarily affiliated with us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We may utilize and work with trusted third parties, including social network sites like Facebook and Twitter, and with web and application developers so we can connect to your social networks. All of these companies operate Third Party Sites. We provide access to our website by third parties and business partners so we can generate interest in our products among members of your social networks and to allow you to share product interests with friends in your network. The use of any features made available to you on our website by a third party may result in information being collected or shared about you by us or by the third party. If a Third Party Site shares or makes publicly available information collected through any such features, it is considered public information. Please be sure to review the privacy policies and privacy settings on your social networking sites to make sure you understand the information they are sharing. If you do not want a Third Party Site to share information about you, you must contact that site and determine whether it gives you the opportunity to opt out of sharing such information. We are not responsible for how these third parties may use information collected from or about you. Our website identifies areas where third parties may collect and share information about you, such as Facebook’s “Like” feature or similar ways other third parties allow you to express opinions about or show images of products. By “liking” one of our products or tagging us in a post, comment or photo, you consent to the display of that information by us on our website or social media pages or platforms. We are not obligated to display someone’s name, profile photo or other “public” Facebook profile information on our website even if that Facebook user “likes” one of our products. We reserve the right to remove the information of or from any person, which we deem to be inconsistent with our ideals or otherwise inappropriate for public association with our company. We may remove from our website or social media platforms, in our sole discretion, any product offering or any photo or product description or comment relating thereto.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
WHERE WE STORE AND HOW WE SECURE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your information will be kept in a database held on servers kept in a physically and technologically secure environment located in the United States, accessed only by authorized personnel or contractors. Any transmission of your credit card information will be encrypted. While we are committed to protecting your information, data transmission over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we therefore cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you may transmit.
NO DATA COLLECTED FROM CHILDREN
Our Site is not directed at children under the age of 13. As a result, we will not knowingly collect information from minors in the United States with or without consent from their parents or guardians.
We reserve the right to modify or supplement this policy at any time.
If you have questions about this privacy statement, our information practices, or your dealings with us, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Policy is effective as of October 1, 2018.